[EnergyPlus_Support] Solar radiation components in Bin weather file

All,

I am planning to buy weather data from weather bureau to create our own
customized epw weather file for a location. Then the epw file will be
changed to bin format for DOE2 use. In epw weather file, included are
Global horizontal Solar Radiation, Direct Normal Radiation, Diffuse
Horizontal Radiation. I would think three items impact on the results.
How about the BIN file? Is it enough to get the Global horizontal Solar
Radiation only for the BIN format?

There are two options for me:
1) Get Global horizontal Solar Radiation data and leave the other two
alone;
2) Buy global horizontal and direct normal radiation. We then calculate
the third one.

Does anyone have any idea of it? Which way is better to go. Any input
is much appreciated.

Eric