Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] "design day" simulation

Yunjie:

If you plot the zone temperatures, you will probably find that in the case with cooling OFF at night, the zone temperatures rise higher.  In this case, when the equipment comes on and tries to meet the set point at 8am, there is a large 'pick-up' load that must be met to quickly bring the temperature down.  This initial variation can cause variations throughout the day in the load.  Try plotting zone air temperatures and see if the results are coming out acceptable.

Edwin