Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Units problem

The Convert ESO / MTR program only converts the ESO and MTR files.  The HTML files are made internal to EnergyPlus.

In the (V3) OutputControl:Table:Style object there are limited unit conversions available:
   A2; \field Unit Conversion
       \type choice
       \key None
       \key JtoKWH