RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need Help

heloo Linda;
you can inform which to me you are the types of conditional air systems possible to be simulated?

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: linda@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:14:18 -0700
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need Help

Actually, I have set it up so that the transition programs can all be in one folder and have made a couple of batch files to make the transition of a set of files (a list) or a single file very easy.

If you look under the Utilities folder in the files section:

You will see a couple of big zip files called Transitions-Part1 and Transitions-Part2.
Further, the TransitionsReadme.txt file describes how to unzip and use the files.

For me, it's easiest to set up a list of files and pass that to the batch files.  With this all idf, rvi and mvi files will be transitioned.  And, in this fashion, idf (new one), idfnew (same as idf) and idfold will be built.

If you do a single interactive run of the transition program with a single file, you will get only idf (old file) and idfnew.  (If that seems too confusing, I could change it to the above).

Linda

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já! __._,_.___