[EnergyPlus_Support] For help:room air models

Thank you!

I have another problem of this model.
The result shows that the cooling load of roof-glazed atrium is
zero. I have set the infiltration of the atrium 0.4ACH,so it
shouldn't have no cooling load.
last time,I calculated the model with version2.2.the result is zero.
today, I translate the model to version 3.0, but the result is still
zero.

 I have upload the IDF file to the group, please help me see what is
the problem of the model. Thank you very much!

By the way, the input of dimentional room air model is the
temperature gradient of conditioned period or unconditioned period?

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuen Liu <yli006@...>
wrote:

> I think, you should up load the IDF file to the group so that some
one can see how the dimensions are entered.  Without the IDF, I
cannot tell how the warning is generated.  These are diffeent from
your last posting.

> Dr. LI.
>

> To: EnergyPlus_Support@...: liyuming1123@...: Fri, 19 Dec 2008
08:18:43 +0000Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] For help:room air models

> Hello,I simulated an roof-glazed atrium with nondimentional
pattern of the roomair model, but some warning are appeared and the
results seemed there was no cooling load in the atrium.there are
many warnings like this:Warning ** Problem in non-dimensional height
calculation, too high surface:REVERSE_EL11_CORRIDOR1-ATRIUM WALL in
zone: 1F_ATRIUM** ~~~ ** **** Average Ceiling height of zone is:
42.000** ~~~ ** **** Surface Maximum height is: 44.000** Warning **
Problem in non-dimensional height calculation, too high
surface:REVERSE_EL11_CORRIDOR2-ATRIUM WALL in zone: 1F_ATRIUM** ~~~
** **** Average Ceiling height of zone is: 42.000** ~~~ ** ****
Surface Maximum height is: 44.000** Warning ** Problem in non-
dimensional height calculation, too high surface:REVERSE_EL11 EAST
WALL (G.C6.I20) in zone: 1F_ATRIUM** ~~~ ** **** Average Ceiling
height of zone is: 42.000** ~~~ ** **** Surface Maximum height is:
44.000So can anyone tell me what the warnings mean? And when using
nondimentional roomair models, how does the model calculate the
cooling load of the Atrium?Thank you!