Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Reverse Action Terminal Unit Damper

Currently no - the reverse action damper first increases hot water flow
as much
as possible (thus increasing the air leaving temperature), then if the
load is not met,
increases the air flow rate. There is a priority development item to
make the terminal
unit control to a maximum  leaving temperature.

Fred Buhl