From: francisnkh <francisnkh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Please I need help
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 6:01 PM

I am a new starter in building thermal simulation. I am learning how to
use energyplus at the moment. I have gone through the
documentation 'getting started'. Everything is ok with me at the
moment. I am having a problem with create a 2-story building geometry
in the idf for simulation can somebody direct me what to do?

Thanks

Regards

Francis