Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Expand mixer and splitter fields .....

You will have to use the batch file that comes with EnergyPlus. Here are
the steps I took to run your file.

1) Edit RunEplus.bat (this file is in the EnergyPlus root directory
(i.e. Program Files\EnergyPlusV3-0-0 on my machine)

Enter the path for the EnergyPlus root directory in the program_path
environment variable.

The line looks like this in my file:
 set program_path="D:\Program Files\EnergyPlusV3-0-0\"

Notice I used quotation marks (") around the path since there was a
space in the path name. Don't forget the \ at the end of the line.

2) Place your input file in the ExampleFiles directory
(...EnergyPlusV3-0-0\ExampleFiles on my machine) and your weather file
in the weather file directory (...EnergyPlusV3-0-0\WeatherData on my
machine)

3) Execute the DOS command prompt

4) At the DOS command prompt, switch to the EnergyPlus root directory.
(i.e., CD\EnergyPlusV3-0-0 )

5) Execute the EnergyPlus batch file.

The command line syntax is:

RunEplus FileName WeatherFileName

I used this command line:

RunEplus ip chicago ( I have a weather file named Chicago.epw so I don't
have to type the long file name )

It's running now.......

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years