[EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with opening .gtp file of a slab simulation with verticaal insulation

Dear forum

I want to make a simulation using the Energy Plus slab program. I
followed the example that is given from Energy Plus and I created an
idf file by changing a few fields. I have loaded the weather file and
I am pressing run. It seems to simulate the slab normally but when I
am trying to open the .gtp file I do not see anything. The text editor
is opening and I see a blank page. The .out file is opening normally
and looks like the .out file from the example. Could you tell me what
is going on? Is there a mistake in the .idf file that I have created
or is there a problem with the text editor, or is there something else
that I am missing? I will upload the file as well so you can have a
look at it. Your help will be valuable, thank you and best regards.

Cheers

Tasos