From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alice.bellazzi
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:40 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] indoor swimming pool

Hi,

usually I work with DB, but I want to learn to use E+..and now I have to simulate an indoor swimming pool...It is possible in E+?
The roof is in ETFE..I think I need to simplifing it, because it is really difficult to draw the exact shape, it is a kind of transparent "pillow".

Thank you very much,

Alis

---------- Initial Header -----------