[EnergyPlus_Support] On Vertex coordinates

Hi,

Here is another problem on runing Exercise 1B of EnergyPlus 3.0:

     I added two windows as example suggested: East Window and
     West Window, but I got some fatal error and the program terminated,
     The error is

      1) GetSurfaces: Some Outward Facing angles of subsurfaces differ
         significantly from base surface;

      2) GetSurfaceData: Zero or negative surface area, Surface=WEST
         WINDOW;

      3) CalcSurfaceCentroid: zero area surface, for surface=WEST
         WINDOW;

I guess the problem is from window vertex input. The manual mentions
the vertes should follow the rules specified in "SurfaceGeometry object"
but I can't find this object. Can someone explain what's the rules for
window vertex and tell me where is the object?

Thanks

S.W. Peng