Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy simulation fee

GIve yourself 160 hours minimum. I would charge "time and a half" based off your regular hourly pay. Include delays for the engineering team not getting you the information you need, and time for them to revise their deisng per them not meeting the requirments in their system.

I've done a few energy analysis in Trane Trace, I've begun using E+, but that stuff takes a very long time, if you dont know the LEED NC, EB, CI or whatever rating system they are using there will be a huge learning curve, be sure you know ASHRAE 90.1 like the back of your hand, you should also know ASHRAE 55 and 62.1.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.
Shariq