RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Example Generator Access

The problems with the EnergyPlus web site -- including the Example File Generator should now be fixed.  Sorry for the problems--apparently it was a hardware issue with our server.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayneapple@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 8:20 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Example Generator Access

Hi all,
Yesterday I couldn't get access to the Example Generator, most of the day.I did get access late in the day, but now it is giving me a "Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /buildings/energyplus/openstudio.cfm on this server" message again. Can anyone shed any light on this?

This is very frustrating, trying to work on deadlines, since both the Open Studio and Example Generator require access to the website to generate the input file.

If those involved with the website are listening, at least an email to this group, when this happens, would be helpful.

Thanks,

Wayne

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.