RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] A question about Design Builder and EnergyPlus

Vrushali,

Designbuilder includes E+ version 2.2.x. In your installation you should find a subfolder under program Files > DesignBuilder entitled EnergyPlus.

We were told that E+ 3.0 will not work with Designbuilder at the present time.

+++

Christian Stalberg, Energy Modeler

Southern Energy Management

(O) 919.836.0330, ext. 119