[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: is it possible to model 2 air loops

Dear Forum,

I have a similar question,

Is it possible to define two air loops but not for the same zone: one
is for several zones and has reheat coils and the other one is for a
separate zone only using direct air.

I am trying to do it but receive very strange severe errors.

Thanks,
Santiago