[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Air flow from one zone to another: extraction to return air duct

No I haven't, but I don't really see how this could solve my problem:

1) If I use a Fan:ZoneExhaust in zone 3, the air flow balance for this zone will fail (there is
no supply air, no return air, only exhaust air) ? I believe ZoneMixing is not taken into
account in the air flow balance?

2) If I connect the Fan:ZoneExhaust in zone 3 to the air inlet node of my heat exhanger
(HeatExchanger:Dessicant:BalancedFlow), than I cannot connect the return air duct of the
other zones (there are 14 other VAV-zones in my building, apart from the 3 zones
considered in my example) to this HX ?

Thank you anyway, I appreciate your effort!