[EnergyPlus_Support] please help me with weather epw for Salta, Argentina

Hi everybody, I need to create a epw file for Salta, Argentina. I
don't have Meteonorm, so I did try to make a "custom" file data. When
I run the Weather Converter, a .stat file is created but not the epw
file. A message appears "Visual Fortran run-time error" and "forrtl:
severe(24) end-of-file during read..."
I've defined a shorter period of time in the def file
(MaxNumRecordsToRead), but the problem still appears. Maybe if someone
has an example of a running custom file, it could help me.

Thank you very much for your help,
Silvana Flores Larsen