RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Hourly Data Viewer

Hi, Chris

What I said below may not be correct.

I now cannot get the channels to stay on the side to do the multiple trace plotting with Dview.  Some thing has changed.

It will not display all the columns from a CSV file, which I could do yesterday.

Compatibility Display has nothing to do with this program, although the menu bar was partially covered.

 Dr. Li