From: kristin1goovaerts <kristin1goovaerts@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:04:59 PM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] baseboard:radiant/convective

hello,

I'm modelling hot water radiators. I'm using the Baseboard:RadiantCo nvective object. The surfaces that are radiated have to be chosen from the drop down list in the field 'Surface x name'.
When the file is simulating I always get the error : problem with baseboard input : invalid surface name.
The surfaces are well defined in the 'BuildingSurface: Detailed' class since I was able to run the IDF file prior to defining the baseboards.

thanks