[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Water to water ground source heat pump without PA air

Dear Dashamir,

While there are "rules of thumb" for ground loop heat exchangers, a proper model needs to know most of the details that you have asked about.  The example files are a good place to start until you have actual design information, but the actual design information is important for the model's accuracy.

Good luck!