Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Comment Multiple Lines

As I replied from the helpdesk, no -- there is nothing like that.

I'm not sure but the IDFEditor might be able to comment out a group of objects.  That might be a feature worth pursuing (of course, it couldn't uncomment them then -- because it doesn't read the comments in context).

I use Textpad (www.textpad.com) and have a syntax file in the files area to help highlight EnergyPlus objects and key values.  It is very simple to comment out a block of text with it (and regular expressions)

Others have used Ultra-edit or maybe Multi-Edit.

Any regular _expression_ editor should be able to easily comment a group of text.