[EnergyPlus_Support] Air to Water Heat Pump system operation

Hi all

I have carry out one Air-to-Water Heat Pump system simulation, using Radiant Low Temperature as zone equipment (depending on HeatPumpWaterHeater and RadLoHe&CooAuto examples file of E+).
I'm having trouble about system function.
In E+ in/outRef at Heat Pump:WaterHeater section in Field: Minimum Inlet Air
Temperature for Heat Pump Compressor Operation is citated that:
minimum inlet air dry-bulb temperature should be greater than or equal to 5 Celcius.

Using this (5 celcius) value in my input file see that HPWHPLANTDXCOIL:DX Coil Total Water Heating Rate[W](Hourly)
in output variables for outside temperature less than 5 Celcius all values are 0 for timestep being
 reported (which is ok because is defined from above field), but from other side the Water Heater Tank Temperature is
always at hissetpoint temperature defined in input field and also the radiant system is always working normaly for all timesteps
althought heat pump compressors is not working.
In my input file have not input any hybrit system in combination with Heat Pump Water Heater (like Photovoltaic, heat exgshous recovery..)

Has anybody any idea to explain how does the system can work in these conditions ?

waiting for your answer.....

all the best
Dashamir