Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air to Water Heat Pump system operation

This sounds like a bug in the HPWH model when the outdoor temp is below
the minimum. Please send this email to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx Also
attach the input file and let us know which weather file you are using.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years