[EnergyPlus_Support] PVT

Hi everyone,

I try to simulate a house using Photovoltaic Thermal Solar Collectors but I have fatal errors.

In my effort to find the reason I used from example file the solar collector flat plate water example. In this file I deleted the input in Solar Collector Performance Flat Plate and in Solar Collector:Flat Plate: Water. Then I added for 6 collectors

Solar Collector: Flat Plate: Photovoltaic Thermal

Name: Collector 1-6

Surface Name Collector: Surface 1-6

Photovoltaic-Thermal Model Performance Name: 20percent�(The same as the PVT example in example files)

Photovoltaic Name: Collector 1-6 PV

Thermal Working Fluid: Water

Water Inlet Node Name: Water 1-6 Inlet Node

Water Outlet Node Name: Water 1-6 Outlet Node

Air Inlet Node:

Air Outlet Node:

Design Flowrate: autosize

Solar Collector Performance: Photovoltaic Thermal: Simple

Name: 20Percent�.

Fraction�.: 0,5

Thermal Conversion: Fixed

Value For Thermal �: 0,2

Thermal ConversionEfficiency:

Front Surface emmitance: 0,84

And for the Photovoltaic

Generator:Photovoltaic

Name: Collector 1-6 PV

Surface Name: Collector Surface 1-6

Photovoltaic Performance Object Type: Photovoltaic Performance: Simple

Module Performance Name: 10percen�..�(The same as the e PVT example in example files)

Heat Transfer Integration Mode: Photovoltaic thermal solar collector

Number of modules in parallel: 1

Number of modules in Series: 1

Photovoltaic Performance: Simple

Name: 10percent..

Fraction of surface�.: 0,5

Conversion efficiency input mode�.: Fixed

Value for Cell efficiency if fixed: 0,1

Efficiency Schedule Name:

As you can see I only changed the Solar Collectors parameters with other solar collectors with Photovoltaic thermal and I added for that reason PV generators but I have fatal errors. I added the PVT following the example for the PVT (Shop with simple PVT). Can you please explain me why this happen?

Thank you

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!