[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error .... Effective heating set-point higher than effective cooling set-point

I haven't run any design days simulation yet. By running the model for a couple of days (say between 1st and 5th of january) the model runs smoothly. In the case of an annual simulation though, the model gives me the error after 3 minutes the run has started.

I will upload the idf and the weather file to the forum.

Thanks for the support.

Ioannis