Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] help me

The air terminal units (TU) have both an air inlet and air outlet node.
For this specific object, an "internal" (i.e., used internally in the
software) damper node is also used. In this case these are:

TU Air Inlet Node = SPACE1-1 ATU In Node
TU Damper Inlet = SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Air In Node
TU Air Outlet = SPACE1-1 In Node

These nodes are used to specify the connection scheme for the objects
used in a simulation. The TU's are connected to the zones. Splitters are
used to connect an air loop to multiple zones. The splitter is connected
to the terminal unit (AirLoopHVAC:ZoneSplitter Outlet 1 Node Name
connected to AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat Air Inlet Node) and the
terminal unit is connected to the zone (
AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat Air Outlet Node connected to Zone 1
Air Inlet Node). The AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat Damper Node is
used to configure the reheat coil (Damper Outlet Node is equal to the
reheat coil inlet node and the reheat coil outlet node is equal to the
AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat Outlet Air Node). All the objects
shown below are connected together and are simulated in a series fashion
to pass information from one object to the next. The
ZoneHVAC:AirDistributionUnit object is also used to specify which type
of terminal unit is used in the simulation. You can search for node
names (or any string) in a text editor to see how these connections are
made. HVAC-Diagram also uses the node names to draw the object
connections so you can see how things are configured.

  Coil:Heating:Water,
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil,      !- Name
    ReheatCoilAvailSched,    !- Availability Schedule Name
    autosize,                !- U-Factor Times Area Value {W/K}
    autosize,                !- Maximum Water Flow Rate {m3/s}
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Water In Node,  !- Water Inlet Node Name
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Water Out Node,  !- Water Outlet Node Name
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Air In Node,  !- Air Inlet Node Name
    SPACE1-1 In Node,        !- Air Outlet Node Name
    UFactorTimesAreaAndDesignWaterFlowRate,  !- Performance Input Method
    autosize,                !- Nominal Capacity {W}
    82.2,                    !- Design Inlet Water Temperature {C}
    16.6,                    !- Design Inlet Air Temperature {C}
    71.1,                    !- Design Outlet Water Temperature {C}
    32.2;                    !- Design Outlet Air Temperature {C}

  AirLoopHVAC:ZoneSplitter,
    Zone Supply Air Splitter 1,  !- Name
    Zone Eq In Node,         !- Inlet Node Name
    SPACE1-1 ATU In Node,    !- Outlet 1 Node Name
    SPACE2-1 ATU In Node,    !- Outlet 2 Node Name
    SPACE3-1 ATU In Node,    !- Outlet 3 Node Name
    SPACE4-1 ATU In Node,    !- Outlet 4 Node Name
    SPACE5-1 ATU In Node;    !- Outlet 5 Node Name

  ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections,
    SPACE1-1,                !- Zone Name
    SPACE1-1 Eq,             !- Zone Conditioning Equipment List Name
    SPACE1-1 In Node,        !- Zone Air Inlet Node or NodeList Name
    ,                        !- Zone Air Exhaust Node or NodeList Name
    SPACE1-1 Node,           !- Zone Air Node Name
    SPACE1-1 Out Node;       !- Zone Return Air Node Name

  AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat,
    SPACE1-1 VAV Reheat,     !- Name
    ReheatCoilAvailSched,    !- Availability Schedule Name
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Air In Node,  !- Damper Air Outlet Node Name
    SPACE1-1 ATU In Node,    !- Air Inlet Node Name
    autosize,                !- Maximum Air Flow Rate {m3/s}
    Constant,                !- Zone Minimum Air Flow Input Method
    0.3,                     !- Constant Minimum Air Flow Fraction
    ,                        !- Minimum Air Flow Fraction Schedule Name
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil Water In Node,  !- Hot Water or Steam Inlet Node Name
    Coil:Heating:Water,      !- Reheat Coil Object Type
    SPACE1-1 Zone Coil,      !- Reheat Coil Name
    autosize,                !- Maximum Hot Water or Steam Flow Rate {m3/s}
    0.0,                     !- Minimum Hot Water or Steam Flow Rate {m3/s}
    SPACE1-1 In Node,        !- Air Outlet Node Name
    0.001,                   !- Convergence Tolerance
    NORMAL;                  !- Damper Heating Action

  ZoneHVAC:AirDistributionUnit,
    SPACE1-1 ATU,            !- Name
    SPACE1-1 In Node,        !- Air Distribution Unit Outlet Node Name
    AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat,  !- Air Terminal Object Type
    SPACE1-1 VAV Reheat;     !- Air Terminal Name

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years