[EnergyPlus_Support] HAMT model

Hello,

I am running simulation for two zones using the HAMT algorithm. I noticed that the example files employing this model only uses single zone area. I have tried simulating two zones that share one internal wall. My problem is that I have different internal and external surface relative humidity values for the same internal wall. Does the HAMT model regard the wall as two separate walls with respect to the zones? My intention is to make the HVAC system in one zone operating continuously while the other zone has no system whatsoever. My simulation does not include adiabatic wall, and the internal wall is not a partition wall in like zones.Does it have to do with my outside boundary condition?

Thank you.

Murad