Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] help microCHP model

Giovanni, you said the simulation was working well in V2.2 except for
the first 10 days and then did not work well in V3.0 (large difference
in temperature). Are there any new errors in the error file? I would
suggest you add report variables for node mass flow rate around the
entire plant loop and check the operation of the plant equipment in both
V2.2 and V3.0. Also report node set point temperatures if you are not
already doing so. See if you can see equipment working correctly in V2.2
and then not working correctly in V3.0. Did you use the EnergyPlus
transition program to change from V2.2 to V3.0? Let us know what you
find. This exercise will also give you a better understanding of the
operation of plant loops. This support site is a user-to-user forum so
you might also try the other E+ support site where E+ developers will
help you - energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx - you can also attach your file
to the email. By the way, your English is pretty good.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years