RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Files Assistance

Dear Victor,

I'm not clear about the actual problem.

EP-Launch specifies the weather file so...

IDF Editor refers to the file but does not alter it

Your message refers to "attitude".  I suspect that actually means "altitude" and is (I think) part of the weather file.
What am I missing?

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW