Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Files Assistance

I thought he meant latitude, which is part of the weather file. If a
weather file is chosen the specifics in that weather file (e.g.,
latitude, longitude, dry bulb, etc.) are used when a weather file
simulation is performed (see SimulationControl object), otherwise the
site location and sizing period data is used (again see
SimulationControl object). You can print out report variables to verify
the actual weather data is being used. See the rdd file for valid report
variables for a simulation The rdd file is generated during a simulation
and is only available after a simulation is performed since the
variables in the rdd file are specific to the inputs specified for a
particular simulation.

Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Dry Bulb,hourly; !- Zone Average [C]
Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Dew Point,hourly; !- Zone Average [C]
Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Wet Bulb,hourly; !- Zone Average [C]
Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Humidity Ratio,hourly; !- Zone Average
[kgWater/kgAir]
Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Relative Humidity,hourly; !- Zone Average [%]
Output:Variable,*,Outdoor Barometric Pressure,hourly; !- Zone Average [Pa]
Output:Variable,*,Wind Speed,hourly; !- Zone Average [m/s]
Output:Variable,*,Wind Direction,hourly; !- Zone Average [deg]
Output:Variable,*,Sky Temperature,hourly; !- Zone Average [C]
Output:Variable,*,Diffuse Solar,hourly; !- Zone Average [W/m2]
Output:Variable,*,Direct Solar,hourly; !- Zone Average [W/m2]
Output:Variable,*,Liquid Precipitation,hourly; !- Zone Average [mm]

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years