[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Weather Files Assistance

... but not for me.  I think a screen capture can be so much more informative, so I like to use them.  The Yahoo forum doesn't seem to have a facility for adding them, but apparently some are smarter than I about this.  Still looking for how to make images show up in a message.  Thanks for the feedback!