[EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with Baseboard heaters

Hi, I am trying to simulate an heating plant with baseboard heater:water: convective. The values of heating energy supplied to the zones are correct, but the there are some problems with water temperatures and flows.
The water inlet temperature is about 75°C and the outlet is 25°C; the water flow is 0.0133 kg/s. I expected values of 75°C-65°C for the inlet-outlet temperatures and much bigger waterflows (about 0.3 kg/s).
I tried to change the UA values, but it does not fix the problem.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you!
Stefano