RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] UTSC(UnglazedTranspiredSolarCollector) Error WhenTransition v3.0 - v3.1

Well the UTSC model did not change, so it is probably something else.  With no information about your fatal error, I would speculate that V3.1 is detecting some input error that was previously going undetected in V3.0.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of brainwt
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:21 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] UTSC(UnglazedTranspiredSolarCollector) Error WhenTransition v3.0 - v3.1

hi

I have modeled SolarCollector(UTSC) from two month ago. because of EP

v3.1 was lanched, I changed my UTSC IDF files from v3.0 to v3.1,

but when I ran simulation, there was fatal error occured.

Of course, my UTSC IDF file is fine with v3.0.

please let me know what is the problem.

(I guess it is one of the bugs in v3.1 probably, right?)