[EnergyPlus_Support] Outdoor:Air

I work with energy plus and i simulate a building with ceiling mass
activation.

The plant is composed:

LowTempRadianteCostantFlow

FanCoil

Primary Air

I have a problem when i connect the AirLoop to the zone,i want to fix
temperature of the supply air , but the Controller:OutdoorAir not work
correctly , in my plant the Supply Air is 100% outdoor air (exactly 2
ach/h) , only at the start of the air loop plant the system work with 0%
Outdoor air (but now i don't simulate this). The temperature of the
supply air in summer is 16 °C and in winter 18 °C. i create a
SetPoint:Manager:Schedule but they not work correctly.

I am sure that it had not set properly the operation of the
Controller:OutdoorAir,however I do not find the problem. because i have
a flow rate of outdoorAir = 0 [m3/s]
I have tried to move the node controlled by the Controller:OutdoorAir
the correct node( the inlet node of Mixer),to another node...exaclty the
outdoor air node that is the inlet node of the
heat:exhangerAirtoAirLatentSensible and the system work with 100% air,
an the flow rate and the temp is correct for my simulation, but is not
correct for the working of the plant...

Best regards

Roberto Mancin