From: ifigeneiat <ifigeneia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus - Design Builder
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 8:26 AM

Hi all,

I have some questions about Design Builder:

1) Is there the possibility to import idf to design builder program?

2) As far as I understood it is possible to export dsb files as idfs and open them in E+. Afterwards is it possible to reopen them in Design Builder?

3) Does it support renewable energy systems?

4) Except the ASHRAE standards is the use of EN standards possible?

Thank u in advance

I.