[EnergyPlus_Support] information about report variables

Dear All,

I have some problems in evaluating the output data and I appreciate if you answer my questions below.

1. What is the difference between zone,average, zone transmitted solar energy and zone, sum, window transmitted energy?
2. Can you give detailed information on zone, sum, window heat gain energy and zone, sum, window heat loss enery. Which parameters are taken into consideration in the calculations?

Thanks

Asli