Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HEADERED PUMPS:SIMPLE:CONSTANT SPEED

If I remember correctly you can use the headered pumps only in plant loop and not in condenser loops. Try removing the headered pumps in condenser loop. If it still gives error in plant loop there could be something else going on.

Thanks
Sankar

yangchen19851226 wrote:

In my err file,tips are as follows.HEADERED PUMPS:SIMPLE:CONSTANT SPEED were used both in condenser and cooling side.I can only get sizing datas of zone component and plant.In the idf file,Do the weather file simulation option was set to yes.But in the simulation the weather simulation was not done.Is it because there is a fatal error in the error file.

Another thing made me puzzled is that the results show some warning and no severe error.

** Fatal ** SimCondEquip: Invalid Equipment type requested=HEADERED PUMPS:SIMPLE:CONSTANT SPEED
...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:

--
Sankar Padhmanabhan
Graduate Research Assistant