RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Outside air control

The SVG is not necessarily a complete diagram of the system.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Lima
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:09 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Outside air control

Hi

I am simulating an Air Handling Unit with recirculation and outside air, but I can't insert outside air. I've  checked the svg file and the system is recirculating all air(zone air) with the outside air node disconneted. Besides, the Object CONTROLLER: OUTSIDE AIR is not working. I've already checked the example file 5ZoneBoilerOutsideAirReset and it also has the same trouble - the outside air node is disconnected. Do you have any suggestions?

Jan Lima