From: Alan Jackson <alanjackson7@xxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 21:53:07
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: purchased HVAC

Ken

Well we are talking about two different things then. I was referring to the space heating or cooling load. If you are referring to the energy used by the space or building system to maintain setpoints within the buildings zones then you really should build out your system and not use the purchased air model as this is not representative of building energy use.

-
alan