Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Real Time Weather Data

The thermostats in E+ do not work the way you describe (there is no
hysteresis on the temperature set point). They instead hold a constant
set point, and report the "average" energy use of the HVAC system AS IF
it cycled the way you describe. I can not help you with the weather data.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years