From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arslan Djumaev
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:33 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Real Time Weather Data

Hello,

Is there anyone else I can contact to receive the real time weather data from a station? The site moderator is away until late next week and I have tried using the site and the manual email but nothing gets sent to me, not even a confirmation email. I require all the data available from the Waterloo Wellington CYKF weather station in ON, Canada. If anyone has or knows of another way I can get it would be much appreciated also.

Also, in regards to EnergyPlus. How who the thermostat set points work exactly? If I set a dual set point to heat at 20 degrees and cool at 21, does system constantly heating to 21 then switches and cools till 20 and so on? What kind of thermostat can I use set the temperature to be at a constant 21 degrees, and once it is -+4 degrees out of that range, then the respective heating or cooling system will turn on to bring it back to 21 degrees then turn off? This is for a residential home HVAC system with a gas furnace and an outside DX air cooled a/c.

Thanks in Advance,

Arslan
coop student
greenAdvance Inc.