Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Storage tank

Sorry, I did not realize you could not see all the tickets (I have
access to all). When I log in as you would, I can only see tickets I
have posted. I guess you would find information under the Knowledgebase
link, but information from all tickets is not posted there, just the
more general questions. This is the site where you will get direct help
from the developers of E+. The yahoo site is a user-to-user forum.