Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Is necessary sizing zone object when use only radiant panel as zone equipment

Hello Dashamir,

If you have the Maximum Water Flow or Maximum Hot Water Flow set to autosize, I believe those objects will require a Sizing:Zone as this is what happens when I try to autosize my DXSingleCooling speed flow rate.

Arslan
coop Student
greenAdvance Inc.