[EnergyPlus_Support] Is necessary sizing zone object when use only radiant panel as zone equipment

hi all

I have modeled one system using only radiant panels as zone equipment (there is no any air flow network for heating and cooling). The only air flow network used in model is applied for zone infiltration. When I run model with sizing zone object it run correctly, when remove this object (sizing zone) at HVAC Design list I got this error:

** Severe  ** For autosizing of ZoneHVAC:LowTemperatureRadiant:VariableFlow APP_O_1 RADIANT FLOOR, a zone sizing run must be done.
   **   ~~~   ** No "Sizing:Zone" objects were entered.
   **  Fatal  ** Program terminates due to previously shown condition(s).
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination: