[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to translate DOE2.2 file to E+

Thank you for your help. I guess I have two problems.
1. I am not able to open the *.imf file with IDF Editor (the "Edit-IDF Editor" button in EP-Lunch is fade).
2. When I simulate the imf file, I got following error message.

** Severe  ** IP: Possible incorrect IDD File
   **   ~~~   ** IDD Version:"IDD_Version 3.1.0.027"
   **   ~~~   ** Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems
   **  Fatal  ** IP: Errors occurred on processing IDF file. Preceding condition(s) cause termination.
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:

Is there a different way to run imf file with EnergyPlus? I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Som Shrestha