[EnergyPlus_Support] cooling thermostat

hi,
I have a problem with thermostat temperature for cooling set point: I set the thermostat with "ThermostatSetpoint:singleCooling" for the summer period scheduling the temperature setpoint at 26 degrees during the day and 30 during the night. Cooling plant is ok, but the problem is that simulated temperatures in my zones are always lower than 26 degrees in the day(about 24 or 25) and so cooling power necessary for Energy Plus is higher than the one I expect. How can I set the thermostat to have just 26 degrees in my zones and not lower?
thank you for your help.