From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 9:50 PM

I have transitioned many, many files with the version transition programs.  I would be interested in one or two of your files and I would convert them for you.  There is a set of transition programs that would be required as each individual transition program only converts from the previous version to the next.  We have a set that are installed into a single folder and then can be used to convert from older versions (more than the last release) to the current release.

The set of transition programs and readme are available from the helpdesk site:
www.energyplus. helpserve. com

(you will need to obtain a login before you can download files)

If you downloaded the "web" version originally, yes -- it would not be able to communicate with the installed web version -- these are deleted after each new release (the older versions are deleted).