Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Improved PCM-model

You can attach it to a message to this forum or send it as an attachment to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Be advised that incorporating items like this go into the mix of other priorities and budget.  However, if collaborative developers would develop such a model and supply it to us (part of their licensing agreement) then we would likely incorporate it into the public release of EnergyPlus.