From: Micros8391@xxxxxxx <Micros8391@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Houry Meter Values
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 2:42 AM

I would like to report the hourly electric consumption of all of my interior lighting and electric equipment. I set up a single meter for all of these by creating a single end-use subcategory for all lights and equipment in all zones. I cannot figure out how to get an hourly report of that meter. I was hoping for something like the csv file that is created for other hourly variables.

Mike