RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] What will the weather file override?

You could rerun EEFG with a different city and compare the two files.  A change in climate zone (e.g. Phoenix and New Orleans are not in the same zone) can affect all kinds of things, per the Standard being used, such as, insulation levels, window properties, economizer etc.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jkneifel_florida
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:27 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] What will the weather file override?

I am currently using the EFG to create a standard compliant building in a particular climate zone. I would like to change the location characteristics within that climate zone (e.g. Phoenix to New Orleans) to run the same simulation in a different city. What parameters in the IDF file will be overridden by the weather file and what will I need to change by hand?